Friday, August 12, 2011

Shout out to my pops.

                                                         Happy Birthday Dad!!!

This is a shout out to my pops. 
Or as some people know him, my dad. :)...Brad Akins of Akins Ford in Winder.. hahaha. 
I figured he is missing my humor right about now, so hopefully you appreciate it dad :)
Well for those of you who don't know him, you are missing out! 
This man is the smartest,
most loving, 
caring,
genuine,
HILARIOUS,
goofy,
strong-willed,
devoted,
hard working,
selfless man.
At work, hes a boss and in charge of lots of things and has to be quite serious often. He's quite the brilliant boss too.
But at home, he's just my dad.
And i wouldn't have him any other way!! I wish with all my heart that i could be with him on his birthday, but since i can't, i thought a shout out on here would be pretty special for him.
I love you dad so much! 
Thanks for everything you've taught me and for all the laughter that you spread around.
You know, you can make me laugh like no one else!
We are so different, but i love that.
I think we balance each other out quite well :)
You are my dad, but also my close friend.
I miss you SO much but get ready for our crazy African adventure.
Happy birthday dad, i love you so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment