Saturday, August 20, 2011

"I agree, there's an artist thats leading me and I will serve him with my life. I'm letting go to the way He colors so profound as He paints through me this entire, world around"

Hey God,
Thank you for everything you've brought me through.
Even the messy, and the hard, and the things i absolutely hated going through.
The times when i questioned...how could any good POSSIBLY come from this.
All those questions of how and why and the temptation to fall into regret or doubt.
And then, He brings me to a place and shows me.
Redemption.
Showing me, "This is why. It brought you HERE.
Every step in your journey, even the bad, even the small, added together in a brilliant puzzle to create the picture of today.
These faces, are the faces of redemption in your life.
And literally, they are My answers to Your prayer."




"I agree, there's an artist that leading me, and I will serve Him with my life.
I'm letting go to the way He colors so profound as He paints through me this entire, world around" -Michael Ketterer
Joshey Joshey Joshey. I kind of adore this kid.

You have NO idea how big of a deal it is for this girl to have a smile on her face. Love this!
                                            
And this....

Boys Boys Boys.....

These guys are the BEST of friends...partners in crime :)
And oh are they awesome.

This girl is one tough cookie. She is probably the strongest person i've met. Love that she was smiling today. Praying for her to get surgery soon!


Today I love,
that I was able to navigate through the market and town by myself..directional skills might be on the mend :)
that i was able to have the funnest conversation with my wonderful friend via video :) Loving skype today.
that I'm working on sleeping peacefully...even with lizards on my wall.
that journals are brilliant...
that I'm able to type something to my mom and that she can type something back totally understanding her humor (which is just like mine)
that there's always a tomorrow mapped out for us already...even before we begin to wonder about it.

So yeah, thank you Jesus. For all of that..for today, and everyday. For small pieces of my puzzle fitting together even today.
love, Jessica.




1 comment:

  1. Sweet Jessica, I just want you to know I am reading and enjoying your blog! So much food for thought! I know the Rolex was on the previous blog… but it reminded me that's one of Amy's favorites! Looks yummy! And on her first trip to Uganda, she and Jessie bought and ate fresh pineapple EVERY day!! She said you could even eat the center of it!? Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete