Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Glimpses

While most of my work for now consists of email work and communication.....
(Yes, this is my office. Oh how i love being an unproffesional proffesional :)

So i wanted to give you a glimpse of things around me.
Wonderful parts of my every day.

random costume parties.
With the most random costumes ever.

Glimpses of some legit people at this house. Kids. Staff. and all.
This angel of a girl. My Deborah.





My new friends who are all patients at the Psychiatric Hospital who I get to go hang out with and love.



So happy about this beautiful place, my second home.






more updates to come soon.
Updates about the kids, life, and all of my crazy new friends at the mental hospital and the time that I get to spend there.

Much love :)


1 comment:

  1. So I really want to hear about how He led you to the mental hospital...oh my, visiting there I mean ;) I'd love to come with you some day actually if you were up for me tagging along!

    ReplyDelete