Sunday, October 16, 2011

Zeke.

 Oh the things you teach me, Zeke.
Well let's start with the fact that he teaches me more and more what it means to smile and really mean it.

And he teaches me a lot about resilience. The Lord shines big through this boy's life. Through hardships and trials, we should all maintain a resilience about us overflowing from the joy of the Lord.

He teaches me lots of new words that he makes up himself. Yeah, he's real inventive.

He teaches me to still just. be. happy. And to have grace. Even when he does press down my French press when its not ready yet on a real sleepy morning :)


Yeah, he fills everyone around him with laughter. His curiosity will just intrigue you. His genuine love will inspire you. His cuddles will make you so happy. His joy brings glory straight up the his Creator. And his sass, well i just love me some sassiness :)

Zeke will teach you how to dance, even when you have a HUGE lack of rhythm.  He doesn't care, he just loves to dance. Dance on Zeke, dance on...
His facial expressions will just make you giggle. 
I love you, Zeke.





So 2 Corinthians has been WRECKING my heart and challenging me with so so much lately. Oh man, it is so rich and powerful. It.is.Truth.
THE truth.
So i would just highly recommend everyone to read through it and to really soak it in. Pray through it. and seek to live out the truth in it.


And just for kicks and giggles, check out crazy cute JoJo in all of his tye-dye glory :)






Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment