Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A glimpse into my little Rachel.

So what can be learned from rachel.....
Rachel will teach you to let your inner sassiness shine.
Rachel will teach you to continue to find joy and to let joy drive you.
Rachel will teach you strength. She is a clear picture of what it means to overcome and to move forward in love.
Rachel will teach you how to laugh until your stomach hurts.
Rachel will teach you how to just be yourself.
Rachel will teach you how to keep going and to never give up.
Rachel will teach you to look at a fall as another opportunity to just get back up.
Rachel will teach you how to say prayers with sincerity and faith...believing every word that she prays.
Rachel will teach you how to stake your claim and boss a house of boys around! :) (thats my girl)
Yeah, Rachel is about seven.
But Rachel is a teacher to me.
She is such an instrument of JOY.
This girl was handpicked by God to be here at Ekisa.
After her hard life at such a young age, God led her to us.
He led her into love.
And by that, she teaches US so much about love.
My life was designed to be intertwined with Rachel's little life.
I think we keep teaching each other a lot.
She teaches me more though i am sure, because I am teaching her how to say words and play games.
She teaches me more without even saying much.
Kids are something else, I sure do admire them.
And Rachel has a big chunk of my heart, that is for sure!
And am just. so. thankful. for this little piece of sass i get to hang out with everyday.

I introduce to you, ladies and gents.....
Rachel.
Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment