Wednesday, August 15, 2012

On the road again.....

Well its time to head off to Uganda again!!
Yep, for the third time I am setting off to one of my very favorite places on earth.
Eating breakfast in an amsterdam hotel, and waiting to leave for the short walk to the airport towards my final flight.
And my oh my, I must say that Amsterdam food is delicious and they know how to make some darn good (and darn strong) coffee. Hallelujah for that -- thanks to glorious jet lag.
Anyways, a special guest has chosen to join me this time, and yes it is the one and only Brad Akins!
I'm so pumped to have my dad come out with me again for a week. He was so incredibly amazing down there last time he came to visit, and I know the exact same thing will happen this time and he will continue to be a blessing to everyone that he meets and encounters in Uganda.
SO with not much time to say much, I will say that I am very excited and thankful for this upcoming trip. It came at a perfect time and I'll keep ya posted on life to come.
Thank you everyone for your humble support and prayers.
They mean more than I can express, really.

Toodle-loo!
      and
Much love



No comments:

Post a Comment