Sunday, November 13, 2011

quick note.

I just got dropped off by our big bus that we took to the zoo today!
The older kids, and all the lovely staff at Ekisa took a field trip too the zoo today, and it was a perfect way to spend the day.
But now i'm sitting here at a hotel, waiting for my ride.
Filled with emotions.
Filled with memories.
Filled with laughter, tears, and much anticipation.
Man.... the things my heart have been flooded with these past months!
How much my heart has grown!
It's pretty crazy......
I'm leaving with so many emotions but the one that is most pressing is contentment.
These past four months have been on my mind for some time now!
And now that it has come to completion, i see that none of it was really what i planned. or what I even expected.

But ALL of it was so so good.
Hard at times.
Sad at times.
But good.
So, so, good.

Because when i can see even a glimpse of the big picture, I am seeing what He is doing in my heart to carry me on further into His unending story.
Seeing how He is working in me, growing me into more of what He calls of His children.
And I see, I see that God is active and present in the whole big wide world.
Everywhere.
Love that. :)

Update to come soon!
America, here I come.
Ha, this should be fun!

Praying that I will never use geography or location as a reason or excuse to "serve or love him better"
Whether I'm in Winder, Georgia or Jinja, Uganda, Africa.....
May my heart to serve and love be consistent.



And wherever we are, may we be ALL there.

No comments:

Post a Comment