Tuesday, September 18, 2012


It’s funny to me how incredibly perfect God’s timing is.
I all to often forget about that truth, but in these past weeks I’ve been heavily reminded.

I was supposed to come in the middle of September to Uganda.
But then, one day Emily just texted me that I should come in August.
So I did.

And I was able to help everyone when this little guy very suddenly passed away.

















And then I so desired to go on safaris and explore this country.
But then this little guy fell real sick.
And had to stay in the hospital.
And God knew all along that Ekisa needed an extra person around to help with hospital stays, medicine, and encouragement.
So once again, the timing in it all was perfect.































And now Zuenna is in the hospital.
And I’m a little sick myself.
But just looking back at it all, I’m overwhelmed with the reality that I’m part of God’s perfect plan.
And if we open our eyes we will see that we all are.
And that truth will enable us to carry on in life, I do believe.

So i just want to encourage you to look at each moment given to you as a moment perfectly planned out before the beginning of time.
There’s a plan in everything - even if we don’t see it at the moment.
He knows.
My oh my does He know.

much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment